TILSATT. Would you like to be a key person within cytology?
Dignus Medical is working with one of the biggest university hospitals in Northern Europe where the Department of Pathology and Cytology are in demand of an experienced cytologist/pathologist who can take responsibility for this specific section.
The hospital itself has an excellent reputation and has an important roll in cutting-edge research within the Academy. The department is characterized by high competence, quality and efficiency and has a broad cooperation with clinicians and researchers within a broad range of medical disciplines.
The person we are looking for:
- Has minimum five years of experience within cytology and pathology, preferably are you already holding a senior position within the field.
- You have competence within breast cytology and cytological puncture, further you may have competence within thyroid pathology, cervix cytology and more.
- You are interested in cooperating with pathologist within other fields and have excellent communication skills.
We will of course support you in:
- Settling in your new workplace as well as in your private life.
- Relocation process.
- Assisting in finding suitable housing.
- Applying for your medical licenses at the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Registering at the migration and tax office.
- Finding good schools for you children etc.
Please contact us for an unconditional discussion about your possibilities and the conditions in general!
Carolina Pankarz Bernro
Business Unit Manager Recruitment, Sweden
+46 (0)73-203 47 87